Monday, March 29, 2010

hello.

whoa. It's been a while. Boy, we're good at this blog thang. How can it be the end of March already! That means that its almost our birthdays (Jess' birthday is the day after mine), it means Hyrum is almost 6 months old, it means that we've been married for a year and half, it means that its general conference time again and this year it means that its Easter time. It also means we can't have our double wammy birthday party this weekend...But overall... all this means that its been two whole months without writing in this blaaag and that it's evident that I don't know what to write about. I'm just trying to get in the habit of writing in this thing. The more I do it them more I can think in 'blog'.
I'll post some pictures next time and there will be photographic evidence for you and me that things happen around here. Pictures say more anyway.

Paz afuera (peace out)


No comments:

Post a Comment