Sunday, May 2, 2010

Meet Keitha

Yes, our bunny's name is Keitha. It's a girls name, the 'a' at the end of that typically masculine name is indicitive of its feminity. Yes, Jess named her. And yes, it's a Flight of the Concords reference--Jermaine's girlfriend's name was Keitha.
I must admit, when Jess mentioned that his mom had an extra rabbit we could have, I wasn't too excited (which I'm sure was a bit of a shock to Jess since he knows I love rabbits). I didn't feel like I needed more things to take care of. Surpising to me, since that day he saw Keitha, he continually mentioned how nice and cute she was (sometimes I think we both react to offset each other, if I had excitedly said I wanted a rabbit, would he have acted the same way?) . A week worth of that, I felt that perhaps my husband really wanted a bunny. So now we have a bunny. And guess what? I'm glad we got her! She reminds me of growing up with all my bunnies. She so sweet and loves being stroked. I especially love how Hyrum enjoys looking at her and his funny attempts to grab her . Oh, how cool, our first family pet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment