Sunday, July 25, 2010

First Hair Cut

Hyrum's hair is probably the most comment on feature he has. "whoa, look at that kid's hair", "Oh, I just love his hair", "I can't believe how much hair he has". This kid can't go anywhere without someone pointing out his mane.

Well, the picture above shows what his hair looked like right before his first hair cut. It was a wispy mass of flowy, multidirectional, untamed hair and we knew that the time had arrived that we had to take some scissors to it.


Well, if you've ever met this sweet little dude, you know that sitting still is hardly ever in his agenda. That is unless there is something so baby hypnotizing as a baby signing video. There was little chance we could have trimmed his doo without it.



Clipping away. Still quite a task even with the video. He's still tried to get away.

And ta-da! His new hair cut. There are a few stranglers here and there, but Jess did a pretty decent job. Now, by the looks of Jess' hair in this pic, it appear to be Jess' turn next.



Call me bias, but I think I have one handsome little man.










No comments:

Post a Comment