I take sooo-oo many pictures, it's quite insane. The sad part is that I hardly do anything with them. I hardly post them or print them or share them. THey just sit there on my computer. I often fear that my computer will crash one day and I will loose thousand of memories, or I'll look back and wonder why in the world I took so many random shots. The pictures I take often have some kind or narrative or significance that I intend to write down but I never do it. BUt I'm trying to change that. I've decided that uploading and blogging about it helps document, share, preserve and explain lots of pics, so its going to be at least one thing i'll be doing among other things in my quest to doing more with the pics that are taken around here. I went through some of my recent shots and I'm going to start just sharing more snippets of life here. Here it goes:

Hyrum is at that age that I'll suddenly turn and see him do something that he's never been able to do. The other day at the park I saw him cross this playground bridge that he's always seemed too small to do.
Then he successfully climbed up the tallest ladder there when only weeks earlier just stepping onto the bottom rung was completely intimidating.
When he reached the top he celebrated with jumps and excited yays. He did this so many times.
Its awesome to share that excitement with my growing little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment