This week my little one year old took the challenge of taking his first steps. Well. I might have encouraged him with some chocolately goodness, but he did it nonetheless. I noticed him standing on his own quite a bit. I figured he just need a little motivational nudge so I got some chocolate and lurked him and before you know it he was walking! Food is a big motivator around here because that how I encouraged Hyrum to finally take his first steps.
All my boys! They are so crazy about their daddy. Seriously, they both prefer him over me. How could they not! He is their jungle gym and ride among so many other things!
This is the cutest ever. We were blessing the food and with out us ever prompting him we glanced over and he was folding his arms to join us! I almost died of adorable overload. sorry. My kid, ok!

No comments:
Post a Comment