It is Friday evening and the spot next to me on couch is vacant and cold with no one there warm it up. The familar deep voice that accompanys mine in the evening is missing. The house is so quiet. The warmth from his embrace is absent. The house feels cold (I should just turn off that fan next to me). It has been three days without these luxuries. Yes, I'm being dramatic. Jess just went to scout camp this week. He'll be back tomorrow.
But truthfully, even having Jess gone these couple of days has only enphamized my need and love for him. Yes, Jess is awesome because he provides that extra hand around the house and with Hyrum, but at the end of the day, I want nothing more but his company. Life really is complete with him. So lucky to have him. Love my lover.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment