Wednesday, November 17, 2010

He's a walkin'!

Guess what my little dude finally decided it was time for?  WALKING!!  We were SO stoked to see our Hyrum taking steps on his own yesterday.
It was such a sweet moment.  I saw him standing looking so ready for walking.  I decided to lure him with some popcorn I had just finished popping.  I would stand him up and beckon him to take some steps.  One step...two steps all by himself to mommy! I was SO proud and excited for him. He realized walking was worth all the excitement from mom.  Only about 15 minutes into it, Jess arrives home from work.  I say, hey Jess check this out.  "Come here Hyrum." I said as I extended some popcorn bait. He took more and more courages steps each time.  Within a half an hour he went from taking almost no steps on his own to like 7 steps in a row! We were so impressed!

Oh my little man! I'm so crazy about him. He is just so stinkin adorable.  These are some pictures from yesterday.  He gets such a kick out of looking at himself in the mirror, it cracks me up. It cracks him up too. He loves getting to stand on the sink and play with that towel rings and checking out his hysterically handsome self.



1 comment:

  1. AAAHHH! Yeah I'm so happy! Isn't that the best thing ever? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete