Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snowy Day Picture Story

The end of November brought a good snow fall. I was excited to introduce Hyrum to the fun of this wintery, white wonderland. I bundled him up with all the snow gear I could--granted I didn't have gloves for him but  I had remember that Jess had offered him some snow only the day before and he eagerly held it and shoved it in his mouth...he'll be fine I thought....not so much.



He was curious about all the white stuff, but as soon as he got a load of the cold that came with it, he wasn't so thrilled.



That evening we decided to invest in some kid snow gear, (which is surprisingly hard to find for a one year old dude--infant winter jumpsuits, easy to find; 2 yrs and up, tons of stuff for them; one year old kid, basically, stores seemingly don't endorse 1yr olds to have a winter) we got snow pants and gloves, but have yet to find snow boots that aren't for girls that are in his size. Next day I put them on, and I guess it made all the difference.


He seemed so stoked to be in all that wonderful snow.

















Then he decided to experiment and get up close and personal with the snow. I think to tried to take a bite.


And the results were not happy. That was the end of playing in the snow for him that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment