Sunday, April 10, 2011

Toddler bed for the toddler man

First night in his toddler bed.
This little dude is growing up. Yesterday we converted his crib into a toddler bed. Hyrum's reaction?  He just ran up to it excitedly and crawled right in. He was ready for to get a good night snoozin in his 'new' bed.
I was curious to know what he would do in the morning. Would he get up earlier than ever because he could get out of bed on his own? Well, I don't think he got up much earlier today but I heard his first morning sounds about the time he usually gets up followed by stretches of silence, slight moving around of things...sounded like he was trying to play in his room all sneakily. I mean how could a little person who has never been able to get out of bed on his own not feel so incredibly sneaky when he gets to just slip out and start playing without anyone seemingly knowing about it?  Tee Hee!  What a delight for this little man. I think this is goood step to happier mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment