Sunday, August 7, 2011

highlights: Whee-e truck

There's been quite a bit going on lately, many times the reason why I haven't made the time to post about it. Since it will be nice to look back on this blog and not have huge gaps of our lives missing, I'm going to make the effort to share some tidbits of things going on, maybe in small short posts so you won't be bored of a fat old post and mainly so it will encourage me to do it since it will be in increments I won't feel like I have to post all things all at once. Here goes.

Hyrum is slightly obsessed with all things fire trucks. Whee trucks as he calls them (wheeee as in the sounds the siren makes). We visited the firehouse in our neighborhood in early July which only increased his fascination. He gets so excited when he sees one racing down the street.  I saw one the other day and pointed it out to him, when he looked up it was just zipping out of his view. "More whee truck, more whee truck" he begged.."Sorry little guy," I said, "the fire truck is gone for now, I can't bring it back."

No comments:

Post a Comment