Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hyrum overload

If  you think we don't obsess enough about this little fellow, here is a long post of pictures to prove otherwise. Just some fun picture from the month of Oct that I felt like sharing and remembering


Loves blowing bubbles.



His good ole un'le Jo.


ROCKS and Dirty face!


Pudding LOVE


Trimming up of the mane.


NOt liking it.


A sweet gesture of flower giving to mom.



Three piece suit bought for my bro's wedding, snapping shots for memory sake since I'm not sure when he'll be wear it much more before he out grows it.






Male modeling career up a head?  I didn't pose him for these at all.


Enjoying his birthday trike in the good outdoors.



Cool stream you see there little man?,



This kid is quite into doodlin like his momma.  He'll take a piece of paper and pen and with a very focused expression on his face make meticulous little scribbles for a long period of time until the entire page is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment