I think I like Halloween time more and more each year. For us it is a month packed with quite a bit of excitement. When the Jack-o-lanterns and cob webs start lining porches and temperatures start to chill, I know our anniversary is approaching and the smells and feeling of the season always reminds me of being in love with my sweetheart those early years (ok, only married 3 years but I get so reminscency even about last year) and I feel that same excitement all over again. Only a few days after that we celebrate our little dudes birthday, each year only increasing in fun as he becomes more and more aware and excited about his birthday and the halloweened world. But ultimately despite all those great things, embracing a holiday dedicated to dressing up and indulging in enormous amounts of sugar is hard not to love. Here is our dress up family fun this year.
Jess joked that I should be an oven because of the bun currently in the oven...and of course jokes usually go a long way around here. So if I was an oven with a bun..
Here is my timer:
Here is our previous creation (little stud muffin)
and Jess the chef, of course
Aw, so cheestacular of us, right?
The night before we carved pumpkins.
By we, I mean, Jess ended up getting really into it and did all the carving himself because I got carried away making some pumpkin cookies
Cookies and Hyrum around caused us to decide on Cookie monster as a pumpkin subject
I was throughly impressed with Jess' carving
It looked awesome! You can almost feel that cookie monster fur texture it looks so real, right?
COOOOKIE.
And finally, this vid is totally black because it filmed on our way to Jess' sisters halloween party in the car in the dark but we think it is quite funny. This is Hyrum's response to me sayin 'Happy Halloween' Enjoy.

Stinkin'. Cute. I love you guys.
ReplyDeleteNo words can describe the awesomeness.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh! You guys are the CUTEST! Love the oven, the stud muffin, the chef, and the freakin coolest pumpkin EVER! what a good month! lol
ReplyDeleteThanks my good friends! LOVE YOUs. :D
ReplyDelete