Saturday, October 2, 2010

He's HOME.

This picture says it all!  IT was a sweet father and son reunion indeed when Jess arrived from his trip to Ireland/England. This little boy was SO happy to see his dada after that long absence (ok, only a wk, but longest time with out him so far), so fun to witness.

As a matter of fact, yesterday Hyrum must have known his dad would come that day because when I put him down for a 2nd nap around 3:30 and he slept and slept like never before till almost 7:30. Whoa. I started getting a bit nervous and wanted to wake him up earlier but I knew Jess had mentioned he wanted like to see Hyrum so I thought it might just be a sweet tender mercy from above--afterall his flight was scheduled to land at 9:30 and Hyrum's bed time is 8.  I had even told Jess that I probably wouldn't bring him to the airport, I'd have someone watch him after I put him down for the night.  But that little boy of ours had his stay-up-late-to-see-dada-party all planned out.  He was wide awake during the long (only because I had a hard time navigating through the airport roads, don't ask. I was tired and frazzled and also..I 'm Sariah) winding, turning road trip and waited patiently with me for dad to arrive.
As soon as he heard his dad, he just lit up and tried to leap to him. Oh that little dude. Just LOVE him.
Oh that bigger dude, Just LOVE him too. It's SO awesome to have Jess back.  More stories about his actual trip to come!

2 comments: