A crib is usually at the top of most parents' lists to get for their child on the way or at least within the first couple months of a baby's life. Well, I'm sure there was intention of that somewhere along the lines, but sweet Hyrum was almost 6 months before his parents got with the program and got him a crib.
We got a pack 'n play with a bassinet as a generous gift from good friends at one of my baby showers which severed as an all too fabulous sleeping retreat for our little one..thus delaying the crib getting.
As you can tell, he seems pretty pleased with his new baby nest. Well, I can't say he entirely loves his crib, as he, afterall, relates the crib to taking naps which he's never been to fond of, but he does get quite thrilled when you stand him and let him hold on to the side so he can do it on his own. Oh, my little man, growin and growin! Love this boy!


nice! we dont have a crib either. pack and play as well! I wanna crib!
ReplyDeletereally? I love how similar we are even miles away! The pack and play was awesome for the time being, we still use the changer on it...maybe one day we'll get him a changer..
ReplyDelete