Monday, April 19, 2010

Our six month old little man.

Its been a fabulous half a year already with this little fella. Get ready for a Hyrum overload, I'm going to be posting the latest pictures and stories of our favorite tyke so you can get a good idea what his young life is all about.

Hey look, I'm crawlin! Just joshin'. Crawling is not quite a milestone that Hyrum's reached at 6 months, but I've placed down and he's remained in a crawling position--what a sweet site to see your little one looking so grown up. He hasn't quite figured out the crawling thing and that is the key to getting into all the mischief you can tell he wants to get into.

But, hey, I'm a pretty darn good sitter now. He loves sitting, as a matter of fact, if you put him in any seat that reclines in the slightest (car seat, baby swing), he will usually do a baby sit up just to be in sitting position.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment