Monday, April 19, 2010

Mail man

We've always wondered what we should do with all our junk mail, but now we know. Hyrum takes good care of all our ads...well maybe 'good care' isn't the best way to describe what he does. People must think we own a dog because you can find shredded bits of paper all over thanks to one of this little dudes favorite pass times.

He can get pretty focused when it comes to destroying paper. This is serious business.

I always find him leaning over (this picture doesn't catch just how much he usually does) when he plays with ads--or with anything. He's pretty determined to get his paper even if it's way out there. One day I realized why they put the warning label below on those bumbo things:










'Never leave your baby unattended as the seat is not designed to be totally restrictive and may not prevent realease of your baby in the event of vigorous movement'

Vigorous movement is what defines this child, ask anyone who's held him, including the bumbo.

I've found him flat on the floor beside the bumbo many a times (of course, I don't leave him unattended, but it's always the second you turn to put a dish in the sink, isn't it), it was quite a scare at first though, I must admit!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Soon enough they figure out how to get in and out of it by themselves without a bonk on the head! Brynn still can't get out of it when the tray is snapped on though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be nice for both of us! We have a tray and I'll put it on sometimes, but he usually gets frustrated because he clears everything off of it in the blink of an eye and then can't reach things as well...though, it is much safer.

    ReplyDelete