So, I had been having some difficulty helping Hyrum take his naps. Putting down for dreamland was a wrestingly match of little arms breaking out of swaddles and pushing away pacifiers.

The other day I put him in a coat suit or as we call it--the astronaut suit--that I used to put him in to sleep when he was younger but since he had grown out of it (it also supposed to enclose his legs), had I stopped using it. That day, I just used the arm portion and it solved the swaddle breakage and pacifier push away and he remained covered and snug. He had been fighting a nap for a while, but the minute I put him in his suit, he closed his eyes and my little astronaut quickly went to sleep outer-space. Awesome.
The other day I put him in a coat suit or as we call it--the astronaut suit--that I used to put him in to sleep when he was younger but since he had grown out of it (it also supposed to enclose his legs), had I stopped using it. That day, I just used the arm portion and it solved the swaddle breakage and pacifier push away and he remained covered and snug. He had been fighting a nap for a while, but the minute I put him in his suit, he closed his eyes and my little astronaut quickly went to sleep outer-space. Awesome.


No comments:
Post a Comment