
I didn't want to get too narcissistic but perhaps one might wonder "What does Sariah do during the day anyway? Many might think 'not much, I bet' and I kinda wanted to keep it that way, but for my personal sake I also wanted to look back and realize that I've did something all those early motherhood years.
Well, I primarily take care of Hyrum. Then between naps and moments of a self-entertaining baby I--
- -Try to fit in about 4 hours of work a day --I work for Matchbin and now Jess' brother--Joseph)
- -I try to go on a stroller jog, Hyrum loves it, I love it--(Finally got a joggin stroller today!--you can stop judging me about using a reguar stroller for so long)
- -Once in a while I get caricature orders from my Etsy store or my website.
- -And lastly--yes, usually its my last priority, --I do housework...I'm working on it ok.
The fun part is that consistency has not been consistant at all lately..or maybe ever. Take a couple weeks ago, for instance. I was still working 4 hours/ day for Matchbin and I had just barely got in contact with Joseph about helping him out with design work (I was SO excited for this BTW) and a friend from college also had contacted my about helping her out with web design and someone placed a 9 person caricature order (pic above) and another place a wedding caricature order AND Hyrum, well, his naps were many times only 45 mins max. whoa. That was a bit of overload. But I knew if I could get through the couple weeks I would be fine. And look, here I am, still chugging along. Woot.
Well, things have simmered down a bit and I'm started to get better at sorting out my day. Yea. There you go, thats what I mainly do, but don't delay in checking back because it will probably all change.
No comments:
Post a Comment