Jess was laying down working on the car and a tool fell on him only to land on his tooth and chip it. One small chip on his front tooth but it was enough to make his IQ seem to drop at least 20 points with his new hillbilly look and charm.
Although Jess had fun being a hick and I was amused by the thought of kissing one, he decided to get it fixed.
"Have you seen my tooth chip?" he asked the day he had his dentist appointment.
"Uh oh"
"You threw it away?"
"Well, I saw a sandwich bag on the mantel and I instinctively thought it was garbage."
"No--o--o."
Luckily it was resting on top of the stash and he salvaged the missing piece to recover his intelligent appearance.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey girl! its kimie!!! chiped tooth!!! not fun!
ReplyDelete